IDS is looking for a Desktop Support/Helpdesk support person to support their day-to-day operations. This is an opportunity to perform as a technical expert on infrastructure projects. This full-time role requires remote support work five (5) days a week from Monday – Friday. Two days will be onsite at the client location in Waltham, MA, and Three days will be remote support.
- General Networking knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN setups and concepts
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- Experience with Cisco Meraki cloud switches and Wifi Access Points.
- Experience performing remote helpdesk support work
- Experience and ability to work in a high-stress/fast-paced environment
- Person must be Fluent in English.
- Experience with the Kaseya BMS ticketing/Kaseya RMM tool is desired.
- Experience working with Trend Micro Antivirus
- Since this is a telework position, all candidates must have high speed internet access
- Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving problems on desktop computers, laptop computers, and/or applications or software for customers
- Technicians: 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Build and Deploy Win10/11/iMac machines with attention to deployment details to ensure a positive End User Experience
- Installation, monitoring, and service of the desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end-users
- Patching servers and desktops with windows updates.
- Troubleshoot end-user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile
- applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network-related issues
- Maintain hardware and peripherals inventory
- Responsible for working with vendors to replace or upgrade computer parts.
- Handle documentation and asset inventory
- Document specific IT procedures
- Oversee the provision of critical and essential infrastructure services to both locations in the same building.
- Assist in deploying IT operation standards, processes, and procedures
- Experience with Sonicwall/Fortinet firewalls.
- Define and produce operational metrics on systems and network performance
- Working knowledge of Servers (2012 to 2019) and Vmware ESXi.
If interested, please ping me or contact me at email@example.com with current resumes.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our dynamic team here at Info Driven Solutions. To submit a job application, kindly fill out the form below with the necessary information. One of our personnel will get back to you as soon as possible.